AudioRnR offers a state-of-the-art digital recording and post-production facility with a specially designed acoustic V/O environment.
We like to work in a creative collective with the mecca of moderns in Media City (Burbank), California.
Our goal is to surpass all expectations by bringing value driven audio resources to those in need.
AudioRnR has been recording and delivering broadcast tracks for Radio, Television, Web and Emerging Technologies for the last 30 years. Notably, 14 years of ADR for the 20th Century Fox Television series ”The Simpsons”.
- The Sound Chain is as follows*
- Sennheiser MKH-416 microphone
- Neumann TJM-49 microphone
- Neumann U-87 microphone
- Rupert Neve 5043 Portico Series Duo Compressor
- Focusrite Red Quad-Mic pre
- Avid MBox Pro
- Digi-Design Pro-Tools
- Final Cut Pro (Audio to Video Sync)
- A Radio Systems Phone inter-face, is available for clients who wish to listen in/direct on recording sessions from afar.